Tsogo Sun Garden Court Morningside - The Jax Blog
Tsogo Sun Garden Court Morningside
Tsogo Sun Hospitality and Entertainment group was formerly known as Southern Sun. This group comprises of 90 hotels in South Africa, Kenya, Zambia, Seychelles, Tanzania, and Mozambique.
Garden Court hotels are renowned for their great rates!
Business travellers are accustomed to the Garden Court hotels for their convenient locations, and practicality.
- Garden Court Morningside has 150 air conditioned rooms.
- Each room has a traditional classic feel.
- In room tea and coffee facilities available.
- FREE wifi in each room.
- DSTV (for my Non-South African readers this is Cable/Satellite TV).
- An intimate boardroom for 12 people.
- A business centre.
- A gym.
- Complimentary Gautrain shuttle – which I found most useful.
- Full Buffet /Continental Breakfast is served daily
- Mon – Fri: 06h30 – 10h00
- Weekends & Public Holidays: 07h00 – 11h30
- Light snacks, lunches and dinners are available from Ri’Stretto Restaurant next door
Book your stay 21 days in advance and receive 15% discount.
50% Discount for Seniors
Get 50% off the Best Available Rate of the day. Only guests over the age of 63 are eligible. *This is subject to availability.
Tsogo Sun Rewards
Also Tsogo Sun group also has a fabulous rewards program. One can earn SunRands points and be rewarded as follows:
- From 30% discount on movies at Tsogo Sun’s 6 cinemas across the country
- Discounted entry at Gold Reef City Theme Park
- Between 10 and 20% discount at a variety of restaurants and bars in the group
- Discounts on select local and international shows and events
How to find them
Address: Corner of Rivonia and Cullinan close, Sandton, Johannesburg
Telephone: +27 (0)11 8841804
With thanks to Tsogo Sun Garden Court Morningside for the invitation to stay at their lovely property!