Park Inn Sandton, by Radisson
Park Inn Sandton is the recipient of the “Best Design Hotel” award from the South African Property Owners Association (SAPOA). Just looking at the trendy yet stylish architecture and decor within, this hardly comes as a surprise.
Why you should stay here:
- Free High-speed Wifi
- 273 trendy and tech-friendly rooms with attention to detail
- Centrally located within Johannesburg’s business district
- Fresh food at RBG Grill and friendly service at the Lobby Bar
- Fitness centre
- Close to Gautrain Station
- Complimentary shuttle service to Gautrain and Nelson Mandela square
The Park Inn adequately caters for the business minded with:
- Business centre
- 1 Conference rooms accommodating 140 people
- 4 boardrooms which can accommodate up to 12 people
- State of the art audiovisual equipment come with each room
This RBG grill is the perfect restaurant for meat eaters. Modern casual dining at it’s best. I really enjoyed their continental breakfast buffet and the lovely open spaced seating.
Hours of operation:
06:00 – 10:30 (Daily)
Noon – 14:30 (Daily)
18:00 – 22:30 (Daily)
Park Inn by Radisson Lobby Bar (Photo credit: https://www.parkinn.com/hotel-sandton )
Sleek, chic, ultra modern island style bar, serves up the most delicious drinks by the friendliest barman.
Hours of operation: 10 am – 2 am
Carlson Rezidor Rewards Club
Club Carlson redefines hotel rewards with a new collection of exceptional benefits, services, and privileges at more than 1,000 participating hotels worldwide. Participating Hotels include; Radisson Blu, Radisson®, Park Plaza®, Park Inn by Radisson and Country Inns & Suites By CarlsonSM.
The moment I checked in I received my very own Club Carlson Rewards card and started earning points right away!
Here’s where you can find them next time you’re in Sandton: